Version 2 is here!
Finally… our long-awaited Version 2 is here and available as a free update for all Konkreet Performer users!
With KP v2 you can control MIDI apps and devices directly using iOS Core MIDI.
And there’s more new features…
- each bank can use OSC or MIDI, completely independently
- OSC: custom address patterns and ranges for all parameters
- MIDI: custom MIDI messages, range and inversion
- MIDI: MIDI channel is definable per bank
- enable/disable any message
- custom node and bank labels
- single shot message triggering for use when MIDI/OSC learning on the DAW
- independent master/node position per bank
- re-written event engine
- anti-aliasing on faster iPads (requires iOS 6.0 or higher)
- multi-tasking support
- all editing is on-board, no need for an editor on the computer
- all parameters are saved in xml and are accessible via iTunes sync, so custom presets can be created and loaded into KP
Check out the in-depth Overview
Thanks to our beta testers and all KP-using musicians out there for your patience. We can’t wait for you to try out this fantastic new update!